Computers are always struggling with the Internet requires a high level of security. Moreover, the current threats are scattered not just the virus alone. Therefore, complete protection is absolutely necessary. For a computer like that, perananan antivirus application is not enough. Users still need additional security.
Judging from the interface and several features, NIS 2012 is similar to previous versions such as NIS 2011 and 2010. Display and function relatively the same but with some new features. So for those of you who’ve used previous versions, you will feel familiar with NIS 2012.
In terms of reform, NIS 2012 offers several new features among which are the Control Center display a customizable, bandwidth management, identify alerts that moved to the Norton toolbar so as not to interfere with your computing activities, and of course updates from the side of better security.
The launch of the iPhone 4S trigger counterfeit sales at online shops. Not much different physical inversely with the price is priced much cheaper. Of course the price is skewed there are many things sacrificed including specifications, quality and durability of the goods. So to avoid being stuck purchasing counterfeit goods, the following tips that can be done as quoted from Cnet, on Friday (07/10/2011).
1. Get to know the price. If the price is priced too low, the articles are questionable. So, when resellers offering high discounts.
2. Pay attention to the specifics. Physical Meski counterfeit resemble the original, but often it has different specifications. Whether he adds new features or even reduce the features that should exist in the original goods.
3. Returns policy. Resellers who have trusted returns policy for consumer satisfaction. Beware if the number of resellers do not offer it.
4. Warranty. All companies offer a warranty that covers smartphone products, accessories and software. Counterfeit resellers do not offer something similar.
5. Facebook and Twitter accounts. Many resellers who use the media to promote social accounts. There is no harm in checking their accounts and comments provided consumers in those accounts. Find out about how long they have that account to measure reputation.