Regardless of the attitude of the pros and cons of Instagram presence in Android, photo sharing applications continue to reap a phenomenal record in Google’s proprietary platform.
Most recently, Instagram for Android is incised number of downloaders to 10 million times in less than a month or exactly 22 days since Google released the first time to Play. This complements the stunning results of the application you just bought up the price of USD 1 billion. Previously, less than a day Instagram successfully downloaded 1 million times, even in a week could reach 5 million downloads. This information is quoted from Phone Arena, Sunday (04/29/2012).
Of course that number is not a measure of active users in the Android Instagram. Especially not a little disappointed with this application. Instagram application itself was released in October 2010 and managed to attract the attention of photo enthusiasts with the filters and the ease of sharing that he has to offer. Facebook promises, even though he already has Instagram, but they will still make it as a stand-alone photo applications.
Until now, Instagram already has 40 million members. It comes a week after application in Android, the numbers are up 10 million from 30 million just in the IOS only.
Incoming search terms:saftiyar
Photo sharing applications are being loved now. Call Instagram in IOS, PicPlz, Streamzoo, Mytubo in Android seemed to make everyone hypnotized by this new social network. One application for the BlackBerry-based photo sharing, Molome also began in gandrungi by BlackBerry users. How do you use? Download this application from the BlackBerry AppWorld. If do not have to download them first BlackBerry AppWorld her here, after it’s looking Molome application, install it and wait until finish
– Once the application Molome installed, do the new account creation first.
– After all is done you asked if you want to tell your friends that you have an account Molome. Can via Twitter and Facebook.
– After that, do the settings profile, bio, upload a photo to photo and other profile.
– Now you’re ready to upload your photos. Use your BlackBerry camera to capture images.
– Select an image to be uploaded to the share by clicking the camera icon. Continue reading “Wearing Tips Molome Applications on BlackBerry”